Thursday, August 26, 2010

La Table de Mindy

Into cooking or not, once you've met dynamic Chef Mindy Horiuchi: mindy.horiuchi.free.fr you'll be tempted to take one of her cooking courses. Chef Mindy specializes in both French and Japanese cuisine. Don't scream when you check out her site 'cause for the moment it's only in Japanese, just check back with me: http://mandadjinn.free.fr  or Bernadette Martin, branding expert at: www.visibilitybranding.com . Bernadette and daughter, Natalie, took a sushi class with the chef who invited me to taste the results of their efforts. Even if I don't eat sushi (I'm a sashimi fan) I benifitted from the homestyle Japanese dinner of squid salad,  broccoli florets with a delicious sauce and  squid lightly sauteed. Hubby, Raphael, joined us for dessert of fruit sherbet and mixed berries cocktail. As an added attraction, we tried on wigs I brought along sparking laughs aplenty. Hey, guys, that was fun. We should do it again sometime.

No comments: